"Healthy Leadership perfectly captures the leader of the future, and how you can become the executive your team and company need. Filled with practical and actionable tools to get started with today, this book will revolutionize your work, career, and life!"
--Dr. Marshall Goldsmith, Thinkers 50 #1 Executive Coach and New York Times best-selling author of Triggers, Mojo, and What Got You Here Won't Get You There
Healthy leadership is like a cultural magnet that attracts people to your team and the cultural glue that makes them want to stay. If today's workers don't see healthy leadership, they will look for it elsewhere.
Healthy leadership addresses human needs -- it's personal.
Healthy leadership is not about the leader, but it starts with the leader. It's about the people you serve. As a leader, when you help others grow, you grow -- and growing people fuel growing, healthy organizations.
The three healthy leadership principles are:
- Love: Do what is in the best interest of others.
- Positivity: Manage negative emotions and increase positive ones.
- Growth: Seek new insights, knowledge, and improvements.
The three healthy leadership practices are:
- Clarify: Crystalize a desired future and motivation to get there.
- Connect: Build ties between work and human needs.
- Coach: Unlock the potential in others.
This actionable guide will help you and your organization apply these principles and practices so everyone can thrive!