Everything begins and ends with Leadership…people leave people not companies.
Is Management for me? What’s my role? Why do people not do what they are supposed to do?
Why do so many managers fail? How do we build a foundation of successful leaders, managers and
coaches in today’s competitive and stressful business environment?
Based on the successful book, Management Insights, this workshop provides a real-world
look into management. Discover the Myths and Realities of Management
and leave with real-world takeaway tools for building a foundation for success.
Leaders, Managers and High Potentials at all levels.
3.5 or 7.0 hours.
A powerful, full-day workshop conducted on site, which reinforces the concepts, discussed in the
best-selling book Management Insights. This highly interactive, experiential workshop teaches the
participants how to survive and thrive as a leader, manager, coach and key contributor. Areas of emphasis include:
- Taking Responsibility
- Maintaining Focus on "the Main Thing"
- Keeping in Touch with the Team
- Understanding the 12 reasons why people don't do what they are supposed to do
- Hiring Tough
- The impact of integrity for long-term results
- The five communication needs of all employees
- Effective ways to recognize and reward positive performance
- How to build a winning team
Participants leave with a 90 day written action plan for establishing both short- and long-term management success
Call 888-789-5323 or e-mail